عدد المساهمات : 223
تاريخ التسجيل : 03/01/2010
|موضوع: حلول الامتحان المقترح " لغة انجليزية " الخميس يناير 28, 2010 8:18 am|| |
1. You are seventeen, aren't you?
2. Could you possibly help me, please?
Can you help me, please?
Would you mind helping me, please?
3. I'm afraid I can't come.
I'm sorry, I can't.
A) 1. The mysteriously disappearance of ships and planes near or in the Bermuda Triangle.
2. Because the navigation equipment had reported before stopping that the crew thought that they were over the Gulf of Mexico but they were over the Atlantic.
3. There are five planes and fourteen members.
B) 1. a- famous b- tragedy
2. a- simple b- later
C) 1. ------- stormy weather was developing.
2. --------- over the Atlantic and should have flown west.
D) 1. the time Flight 19 reported that their navigation equipment had stopped
2. the number of the members of Flight 19.
3. The Bermuda Triangle.
4. the crew of Flight 19. / Flight 19 .
1. frightening 2. can't have 3. socket 4. at 5. organization
1. due to 2. take in 3. memories 4. conserved 5. professional
1. helpful 2. exhausted 3. information 4. conservation 5. thoughtful
1. storm 2. flood 3. poetry 4. history 5. drama
1. weren't you?/didn't you?
2. I should have studied hard for the test.
3. The heating should be turned down in offices that are not in use.
4. If there isn't enough water, a city can't grow.
5. ------ if she could buy him a CD.
------- to buy him a CD.
1. In the past he was alone, but now he has Eppie whom he thinks God had replaced
gold with her.
2. because the pit was almost empty of water. And this is because of draining the
3. They found it in the pit with the golden handed whip and his watch.
4. to stay with Silas whom she love and not to be a rich lady.
5. a) Silas to Eppie
b) to Lantern Yard, to discover the truth of the stolen money and also to tell the
minister that he lives a happy life now.
1. she is very naughty / she cut the thread and ran away.
2. make a garden for Eppie.
3. his wife and that Eppie was his daughter .
4. of the great factories' smoke in Lantern Yard.
a) Five thousand and three hundred.
b) Seven thousand, two hundred and fifty four.
People in an emergency may face several different problems and dangers, so anyone, especially first aider must think before he acts. He should have in mind a clear idea about the situation he faces by assessing it carefully. He must be sure to make the area safe, then he must start first aid and gives help to casualties. The first aider must decide which person needs the help first according to his condition. He also can get and ask for other's help, he must give his orders to them simply and clearly. At last he should call the emergency services with useful information about the accident site, the number of casualties and their conditions and the types of injury.
عدد المساهمات : 235
تاريخ التسجيل : 17/01/2010
|موضوع: رد: حلول الامتحان المقترح " لغة انجليزية " السبت يناير 30, 2010 4:57 am|| |
Thanks alot my sister
it's a great effort
أنا الموقع على حبل مشنقتنى يكفينى فخراً أنى مسلم فلسطينى
عدد المساهمات : 63
تاريخ التسجيل : 10/01/2010
الموقع : غزة الحبيبة
|موضوع: رد: حلول الامتحان المقترح " لغة انجليزية " الأربعاء فبراير 03, 2010 5:24 am|| |
عدد المساهمات : 388
تاريخ التسجيل : 31/12/2009
|موضوع: رد: حلول الامتحان المقترح " لغة انجليزية " الخميس فبراير 04, 2010 9:19 am|| |
_________________لا اله الا الله سبحان الله وبحمده